Interskale is now six years old and growing. We are doing cutting edge work
for our clients who are leaders in their respective sectors (such as education, health, consumer electronics, apparel, ecommerce, logistics, engineering, travel, exports, financial services and I.T.) or are entrepreneurial ventures with innovative products & services.
We are looking to build India’s finest digital marketing firm. If that excites you, we would like to hear from you.
Only candidates who are willing to work in an entrepreneurial, semi-startup type of company need apply.
Manager, Digital Marketing
This position requires managing the company’s online/PPC advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook and other online media. These include campaigns to generate leads, campaigns for customer acquisition for ecommerce clients, launch campaigns for new brands, etc.
Other areas where the person will be involved are social media, email marketing, lead generation, websites, SEO, online market research and PR, etc.
He/she will work with a multidisciplinary, talented team consisting of writers, graphics designers and technical team.
The position reports to the company CEO, who is an experienced Internet marketer.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a marketing role on client side or agency of which minimum 3 years hands on experience in digital marketing or in Internet companies
- Hands on experience with Google Adwords Facebook Ads and other online PPC preferred
- Having one or more of these skills: analytical/creative/client Servicing
- Willing to work hard
- Good academic record/MBA
Candidates with lesser experience (minimum 2 years) may be considered for the role of Executive, Digital Marketing.
Manager, Business Development
- Develop and grow the client base across industry sectors and across our services viz. digital marketing, websites design & development, lead generation, ecommerce, social media etc.
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers.
- Research, source, make initial contact, and meet potential clients to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs.
- Create presentations and proposals
- Closing sales orders and achievement of quarterly revenue targets
- Follow-up on leads generated by the company from other channels
- Client servicing duties may also be assigned as part of this role
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3 years+ workex in enterprise sales in IT or B2B, media sales or digital marketing.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivated
- Strong execution skills in closing large number of leads
- Excellent oral communication & written skills
- Network of contacts is a plus
We are an entrepreneurial company and looking for individuals with the desire to own the job as if it was their own business and dream big. To back you up, you will have the best of products and services line, company’s track record, a talented execution team and professional work culture. We also have a good incentive plan which rewards high performance.
If interested, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BD Manager” in subject line.
- Writing for websites, online ads, social media, newsletters, emailers and SEO.
- Websites - researching and collating content, recommending site menu and
list of pages, writing copy for corporate sites, ecommerce sites etc.
- Advertising - creating copy for text ads, banner ads, gif ads and advertising landing pages
- Social media - devising content for Facebook , blogs and other social media
- Emailers – writing copy for mailers and newsletters
- SEO – writing for SEO
- Editorial responsibility for company’s Web initiatives in CSR, health and for
the company’s website
- Brand name creation for new online brands
- Adhering to company’s ‘Writing for the Web’ and SEO guidelines
- Talented candidate may get to mentor/supervise our graphics team (fine arts)
- Demonstrated writing skills as evidenced by work samples.
- Experience: 2+ years work experience in - journalism/media with content writing work and/or in - ad / digital agencies with creative copy writing
- Willing to multitask in a young, semi-startup company
- Only Mumbai based candidates will be considered
- Post Graduate or Graduate in English Literature, Mass Communication or related fields
- Experience in writing for the Web
Interested? Please write to email@example.com with your CV and work samples.
Manager, Client Servicing
You will be responsible for interfacing with a range of clients for the company’s digital marketing services, and ensuring client satisfaction through quality servicing, coordinating internal execution and reporting. You will seek to mine and grow clients and also assist in business development.
Only candidates willing to work in a semi-startup type setup and willing to multitask need apply.
- Involved in research for and preparation of proposals for new business
- Follow-up visits to prospects under discussion
- Farming inactive clients for business
- MBA with 3 to 6 years in an agency in similar role
- Candidate should have worked in similar role for at least 3 to 5 years with a track record.
- Candidate should have demonstrated understanding of digital medium/ quality experience in a digital agency
- Go-getter, willing to multi-task in an entrepreneurial setup
- Excellent communications skills
- Business development experience will be an advantage
- MBA and strategy skills desirable
This position requires devising digital strategies for the company’s clients and thereafter being responsible for their execution, by deploying the company’s services viz. online advertising, social media, corporate websites, ecommerce websites, email marketing, lead generation, CRM, brand identity creation, online market research and PR, etc.
He/she will supervise a team consisting of digital marketing executives, and creative, including talented copy and graphics designers. High standards of execution are expected.
Over time, he/she will also be expected to play a strong supporting role in business development by suggesting digital strategies for prospective clients. The right candidate can aspire to grow into managing an entire vertical of the company’s business.
The position reports to the company CEO, who is an experienced Internet marketer.
MBA with specialization in marketing 3-5 years experience in a marketing role on client side or agency
The key skill required will be a deep appreciation of marketing, as well as a keen interest in digital marketing. Candidate who is not from the digital industry will receive an orientation on the same. Candidates from the Internet/digital sector may also apply.
Note: This position can equally well be titled Manager, Digital Marketing. However, the point is that marketing background is key.
Executives, Digital Marketing
- Manage online advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, ad networks etc.
- Plan the media spends
- Create and run the campaigns
- Analyze performance, optimize the campaigns, create reports
- Work along with in-house creative and technical teams, to run the campaigns.
- Interact with clients across a wide variety of industries/products/brands.
Deserving candidates will be given total independent responsibility and opportunity to work on other digital marketing services such as social media, email marketing, SEO and websites.
- 2 years’ work experience in digital marketing (FRESHERS pl excuse)
- Hands on experience in running Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and other PPC is a must
- Good academic record
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Develop and modify functionalities used in a wide variety of websites and applications
- Creating and manage multiple database & tables
- Update web applications and CMS platforms
- Debug and perform testing in efficient manner
- Understand project requirements well
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and take them to a new level
- Able to work efficiently with team members
- B.Sc. (I.T.)/M.Sc. (I.T.)/MCA/B.E.
- 2 to 3 years coding experience with PHP, MYSQL, Java Script, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX
- Capable of handling multiple databases and follow regular backups of the data
- Has used MVC framework such as Code Igniter
- Experience in creating web services using REST/SOAP
- Can worKnowledge of CMS based platforms such as WordPress, Joomla & Ecommerce platforms
- Good understanding of UI development, Bootstrap, CSS4 and HTML5
- Understanding of Ubuntu, Linux and Windows OS
- Designing websites & applications using HTML, CSS and other technologies.
- Designing CMS based websites - Joomla, Word press
- Designing ecommerce sites – custom build, Woocommerce, VirtueMart, Magento
- Design of HTML mailers and sending via bulk mailing software
- Designing Facebook pages and advertising landing pages
- Websites testing, websites installation & websites optimization
- Google Analytics and Google Web Master
- Qualifications: Web designing qualification from a recognized institute
- Experience: 2+ years work experience
- Awareness of latest web technologies and tools
- Good graphic skills (ability to create visually pleasing sites)
- Experience in SEO
- Knowledge of latest technologies
- Basic understanding of PHP/MySQL
Only Mumbai based candidates will be considered.
If interested, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Web Designer” in subject line.
We also have upcoming vacancies for graphic designers.
You can expect interesting and varied work and great learning opportunities. We follow a 5 day week. We are located in the well-known Laxmi Industrial Estate in the Andheri (West) area of Mumbai, near the D.N. Nagar metro station.
Write in at email@example.com.